Despite the fact that summer is in full swing, as Americans, we still love our hot coffee. Now, iced coffee does take a nice uptick in popularity but sales for hot coffee are still higher than iced. Due to that, we looked back at which recipe for incredible K-Cup coffee recipes we found and wrote about and the Caramel Vanilla Delight was the winner.
So, for those of you who missed the recipe, here it is again. The wonderfully delicious caramel vanilla delight. The ingredients in this recipe are simple and easy to get; none of them will require you to go to some exotic store or order $1000 worth of ingredients. Most of these are likely already in your home, if they are not, then a simple run to the store down the road should suffice.
The ingredients you will need are:
� One extra bold coffee K-Cup – this can be whatever brand you like the best. The bolder, the better. Why? The coffee flavor will stand out among all the other ingredients.
� One French vanilla K-Cup – again, any brand you like the best. French vanilla is better for the recipe than just a vanilla blend.
� Two tablespoons of caramel syrup. If you want to use another form of caramel like solid, then you can go for it, just melt it down to a syrup consistency.
� Half and half creamer. This will give the coffee some body and a thicker consistency. Not too thick, though, so still perfect for summer.
� Any sweetener you want. This one is completely optional.
Now, do you have all your ingredients together and ready to go? Good, let’s get to making the caramel vanilla delight!
1. Brew your extra bold K-Cup into a 16-20 ounce mug. You want a mug that will be able to hold all the ingredients. Brew about 8 ounces of the coffee.
2. Brew the French Vanilla K-Cup into the mug as well. See? You needed that large mug. O ye of little faith! Again, brew about 8 ounces of the coffee.
3. Add in some of the half and half creamer, and any sweetener, to the coffee. Do it to taste. This is your drink, after all!
4. If you have any whipped cream on hand, then go ahead and add some of this on top! This will make it fancier.
5. If you have any caramel syrup, go ahead and drizzle some of that on top as well. Again, fancy.
Coffeevines is an online coffee distributor of K-cup coffee! We carry many name brands of coffee, tea, & cocoa.